March 18, 2012

SPRING Forward!


Next week, already........
Really..........

Source: flickr.com via Debra on Pinterest

It has been summer like in Chicago and here I am wishing for the cool weather of the season. For cool breezes, rain for the plants and high in anticipation for the beauty of Spring


Source: flickr.com via Debra on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Debra on Pinterest

Can't help but love the crisp white eggs set on the counter. How about all of you? Getting ready for Spring break? Going anywhere? Anxious to get in the garden?.............
Clients are calling for their gardens and containers in rapid succession. Want winter to go fast? Enter the landscaping business! I swear, it roars by...... 


Source: tumblr.com via Debra on Pinterest















It's so close I can taste it!












And taste this!  Suddenly I want to make a sandwich cake, but then I would need to have a party......hmmm (i can hear my friends saying, S U R E)
A huge thank you to a blogging friend, Kathysue of The Good life of Design , who so graciously has assisted me in uploading Pinterest images. Technically inclined, I am not...........

xo
Debra





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...