July 13, 2011

Guest Post on Tobi Fairley's Blog


When Tobi Fairley asked if I would participate in her July blog series on all topics American, I was delighted. Choosing one of my favorite topics; American Architecture and creating curb appeal for your home

Choosing a really forlorn house you will see three face-lift options, such as the 'New Orleans' style below. Often times a freshening of your exteriors is all that is needed for a new look, be it light fixtures, paint, addition of shutters, etc......well and usually the landscape too!
To take a look at the entire post click here

PS:  remember that intense repeat drawing class I took.......well, you will see why I failed again!

In need of a exterior facelift? Contact me at debra@scentimentalgardens.com as I have recently launched this service

Fondly,
Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...