August 8, 2010

With Gratitude

 
The tragedy of losing of my friend Marija has engulfed me.
So many have reached out and I have been overwhelmed by the kindness extended. My family and friends have surrounded us, as have clients, readers and bloggers. Some from as far as Australia have connected and sent words of comfort. Marija's family has been included in all those prayers.   


Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief      Swedish Proverb



The world and my place in it looks different...............

My current path in life feels foreign and unsteady. What was once important, less so. What should be important, more so.   
     
 As I begin to peek out again I hope you will bear with me. The comfort of home and silence is where I am currently drawn. I hope you will forgive me if I have not responded
  
I began this blog out of love, a love and a passion for design in all facets. As a tool for giving and sharing of ideas, never would I have imagined this would be a place where I openly grieve.
But you see.....blogging is where I met my friend.............and many others important to me.
I will get back..............I have so much to share.

Blogger friend Gwen of Ragland Hill Social, shared her personal story which reminded me how no one goes through life unscathed..............and then we grow .............

With love,
Debra 





                              



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...