May 22, 2009

Quotes

I collect quotes, I know, I know, why not designer shoes, garden gnomes, famous autographs..............

Well............quotes are free and I seek out those that are meaningful. In later posts I will share examples of how quotes are used in my home.



Here is my favorite quote artist, Moso. The contemporary/folk art quality of her work combined with moving quotes makes for a stunning combination.
Today we received a new shipment of Moso's work, all thought provoking and moving. Can't come in? Let us know we can always send you photo's.

I will end today's post with a quote on a wedding invitation that I loved. I think I will ask Moso to put this on a board.

"There are things you do because they feel right and they make no sense
and they make no money and it may be the real reason we are here: To love each other and to eat each other's cooking and say it was good."
-brian andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...